Camp T-shirt Design Contest
Stay Tuned for the Camp’s New Name, To Be Announced Monday, January 30th!
Enter our t-shirt contest to design a new camp t-shirt. What will the Youth Leadership Camp be called???? We will be looking for a design that highlights the name of the camp in some way. The name of the camp can be part of the design, but it doesn’t have to be.
You could win: a PFLAG Fun Pack, a $10 Tim Hortons gift card AND a t-shirt with your winning design!
Submit your scanned image (.jpg), photoshop or illustrator file to Luisa@pflagdurhamregion.com by March 15th!
– If you are using Adobe Illustrator, please set up the file to be 2100×2400 with a resolution of 300dpi, and send a .png file or .ai file.
– If you are using Adobe Photoshop, please set up the file to be 4200×4800 with a resolution of 300dpi, and send a .psd file (non-merged).
– If you are doing a hand-drawn illustration, please submit a high resolution (min. 300 dpi) scanned copy of your design in .jpg format, if you can. (If you don’t have access to a scanner, just let us know.) You may have to supply the original work as well, so please don’t discard it!
Terms and Conditions:
1. By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by PCDR including, but not limited to, the PCDR website, the PCDR online store, and future marketing materials.
2. Your Design must be your own original work and should not contain any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material, or any other intellectual property belonging to anyone else.
3. The design must not contain any material that is inappropriate (it must be G rated/appropriate for all ages). Furthermore, the design should be one that appeals to the majority of the PFLAG Canada Durham Region community as a whole.
4. Submissions will be screened for merit and feasibility, and we reserve the right to make changes such is image size, ink or t-shirt color before printing.
5. An internal committee will vote on design contest winners and the PCDR Camp Director reserves the right to approve the final decision.
6. You must not have any personally identifying information on the design itself. The only allowable identifying information is an artist autograph. (However, you will be acknowledged as the designer – see number 7.)
7. In addition to the prize pack the creator of the winning design will receive attribution for the T-shirt on the PCDR shop and public recognition on the PCDR website!
8. By submitting a Design, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these Design Submission Terms and Conditions.